Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Dental Hygienist is responsible for performing licensed hygiene procedures, educating patients and management of nonsurgical periodontal program as directed by the Dentist.
- Verify/document patient health history and educate patients on oral hygiene/health/disease as well as procedures and services offered while establishing a continued care relationship.
- Perform clinical hygiene functions including but not limited to exposing/evaluating diagnostic x-rays, taking and recording blood pressure, adult/child prophylaxis, non-surgical periodontal therapy (scaling/root planning) co-assessing possible restorative treatments with the doctor.
- Determines need and performs sealant placement, Arestin and fluoride treatments as needed.
As a Front Office staff member, you play an important role in our office and perform a wide range of responsibilities, to include:
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Veriify insurance for all clinical appointments.
- Collect all monies due for services rendered.
- Develop and maintain doctor/hygiene schedules as necessary.
- Greet and check patients in and out, before and after treatment.
- Educate, consult and present patient treatment plans.
- Responsible for Account Receivable to include, sending of billing statements, aging reports, and collections, if applicable.
- File insurance pre-determinations.
- Conduct financial consultation with patients when new treatment plans are presented, as applicable.